You are invited to join with us over the next six-plus weeks in this Lenten journey. Several opportunities are available:
- On Ash Wednesday, February 18, Pastor Luke will lead a short service of prayer, confession, scripture, and the imposition of ashes (a traditional sign of repentance and the transformation of our mortality by the cross). This will take place three times throughout the day, at 7:30am, 12 noon, and 5pm. You are invited to come to whichever one fits your schedule. Pastor Luke will additionally be available throughout the day to pray with you and offer you the ashes (if you choose).
- Each Sunday during Lent, we will be focusing on themes related to Lent and engaging in individual and corporate confession.
- A Lenten Reader, published by the Covenant Church of Canada, offers scriptures and reflections for each of the days of Lent to help you in your own devotion and meditation. This reader is available for you to download below (or at this site) and hard copies are available at the church.
- During Holy Week, we will have several services as we celebrate the crux of our faith. More details about these services to follow.
- At any time, please feel free to stop by the church or make an appointment with Pastor Luke to talk and/or pray about whatever is on your heart.
May God bless you in this season and may you be drawn ever nearer to Christ.