Giving back to God a portion of what God has so generously given to us is an important part of following Jesus and building God’s Kingdom. Our church relies on your gifts and support to make our ministry and mission happen. So we’re trying to make it as easy and convenient for you to give as possible, even if you can’t show up on a Sunday morning.
Some of you might be wondering why you would want to give online as opposed to cash or check. Here's a few reasons:
- Giving online is safe and secure. We utilize a secure payment system, operated through our denomination, to keep your information safe, so you don't have to worry about anything.
- Giving online is convenient. You can give any time throughout the week or set up a recurring payment to automatically give each week or month.
- Giving online means consistency. By setting up a recurring payment, we can automatically receive your regular tithes and offerings even if you miss a Sunday.
- Giving online means less time is required for processing cash and checks. That also means less lag time for getting your personal accounts balanced.
- Giving online saves checks and stamps. Rather than writing 52 or so checks per year and maybe mailing them in sometimes, you can do this all online!
We are utilizing the service of Covenant Giving to process online payments. Gifts can be made directly from your bank account via e-check/direct debit or using a credit/debit card. A small transaction fee will be deducted from your donation. Covenant Giving has worked to ensure that these fees are as small as possible to cover the cost of operating the online portal. While you may wish to increase your gift to cover the transaction fee, please do not feel obligated to do so. The fees are as follows:
- e-check/direct debit: $0.45 per transaction
- credit/debit card: 1.5% + $0.35 per transaction.
When giving online, you will see several options for how to direct your gifts, including our general fund, camp fund, helping hands fund, and other “special gifts” which you may designate with a note.
You can find the link to our Covenant Giving page under the “GIVING” tab on our website: www.firstcovenantsuperior.org or at http://www.covchurchgiving.com.
If you have any questions or would like assistance setting up payments or recurring payments, feel free to contact Pastor Luke or call Covenant Giving directly at 1-888-606-5762.
Thank you for supporting our ministry!